St Johns United Church of Christ Welcomes YOU!
We welcome you to our church. St. Johns UCC is a hard working community of faith and hospitality. We are striving to live out the teachings of Christ in service to our church family, our local and wider community. We have modernized our facilities including an air conditioned sanctuary and an elevator to make our entire building accessible to all. We believe that God loves all people and we seek to welcome everyone in the same way.
What to Expect
We are located at the intersection of East Main and Hill St. East Main St. is Route 68.
• There are multiple parking areas.
• Our sanctuary is on the 2nd Floor. You can enter any door. If you come in on the 3rd floor we have an elevator for those who need.
• We use worship bulletins but also have the worship service on a large screen
• Some people dress up but most dress casually. In other words dress in a way that is comfortable for you
• We love children. We have a Children's Time when they share with the pastor in the worship service. They then leave for JAM Time (Jesus and Me). Some extra noise doesn’t bother us. Children are part of our church family.
• We have a time of fellowship and refreshments following our worship service.
• We are all on a spiritual journey together and we do welcome questions.