St Johns United Church of Christ Welcomes YOU!
We welcome you to our church. Our congregation is a diverse community of friendly people. We are the neighbors and friends that can walk with you on your life’s journey. We have modernized our facilities including an air conditioned sanctuary and an elevator to make our entire building accessible to all. We believe that God loves all people and we seek to welcome everyone in the same way. We strive to open our doors to everybody with hospitality and the warmth of God’s love.
What to Expect
We are located at the intersection of East Main and Hill St. East Main St. is Route 68.
• 4 places to park – side lot on the right side of the church, in front of the church on Main St., up Hill street on the left where it is marked St. Johns UCC parking, Handicap Parking is on your right going up Hill St in front of our 3rd floor entrance.
• Our sanctuary is on the 2nd Floor. You can enter any door. If you come in on the 3rd floor we have an elevator for those who need.
• We use worship bulletins but also have the worship service on a large screen
• Some people dress up but most dress casually. In other words dress in a way that is comfortable for you
• We love children. We have a Children's Time when they share with the pastor in the worship service. They then leave for Sunday School. Some extra noise doesn’t bother us. Children are part of our church family.
• We have a time of fellowship and refreshments following our worship service.
• We are all on a spiritual journey together and we do welcome questions.